Experienced Dormouse Licensed Ecologist
We have a very exciting opportunity for a permanent ecologist to join our friendly team. The ideal candidate will have a dormouse licence and will have a solid background in ecology consultancy, with skills in all elements of ecology. This role will be based from our Southampton Office and the ideal candidate will be experienced in managing projects and working with clients and colleagues and being solution led.
Skills and experience
· You will hold a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
· You will hold a Natural England Survey Dormouse licence as a minimum
· You will have experience of working with large scale projects
· You will have excellent health and safety knowledge and experience
· Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as is being able to work with clients and colleagues.
· It would be advantageous to have ECoW experience on highways or rail schemes
· CSCS card holder (or willing to obtain)
· Be a member of CIEEM (or equivalent)
· Have a good attitude to work, with a positive attitude and be a good problem solver
· You will have excellent IT skills
· You will have a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle for use for work.
· Other class licences would be desirable but not essential for this role.
enims provide the following
· Competitive salary and holiday allowance dependant on experience
· 24-hour health and safety provision for all works
· Pension scheme enrolment
· PPE and Safety Equipment supplied
· IT equipment supplied
· Excellent training and development opportunities for all of the team with mentoring and training budgets in place
· Career progression and company sponsored training for all team members
· Supportive and friendly team, with regular team meetings and social team days
· Trained company mental health first aider and time to change pledged employer
. Flexible working available for the ideal candidate
If you would like further information about this fantastic opportunity or would like to apply please send a covering letter and CV in please contact Helen Satchell by emailing or call 08456440196 to discuss this role further.