What we are looking for
enims are an award-winning environmental consultancy with offices in Hampshire and Norfolk. We deliver ecology and environmental services to a wide range of industries from construction to infrastructure, both private and public sector. We have an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality consultancy solutions to our clients and are constantly striving to develop innovations within the environmental field.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced individual who has at least three years consultancy experience and holds a number of protected species licences. Holder of mitigation licences desirable, must have excellent project/client management skills. Willing to support and train junior members of the team.
These roles will include assisting and carrying out site and habitat surveys; desktop studies; report writing; and site supervision. A good deal of our work is comprised of highways supervision (both day and nightworks).
• Relevant degrees
• CIEEM membership
• Experience of ecological consultancy (minimum of 3 years)
• Holder of NE Licences
• Holder of NE Mitigation Licences (desirable)
• Extended Phase 1 habitat and protected species survey skills
• Excellent report writing skills, ability to provide clear and concise information
• Proven client communication skills
• Willingness to travel within the UK and work unsociable hours essential
• The ability to bring a second discipline would be a distinct advantage (eg, arboriculture or landscape management)
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please make clear in your covering note:
Details of skills, training, experience and protected species licenses
Your notice period with your current employment